Pella Windows Sun Screen Parts
No matter where you live, Pella offers you the right options.
Pella's InsulShield glass collection offers our most innovative energy-saving choices, designed for specific climate types.
Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon2
A popular choice because it insulates well from the cold and the heat.
- Two panes of glass with Advanced Low-E protection and insulating argon between the panes. Blocks 84% of the sun's ultraviolet rays.
- Three panes of glass also available on select product lines for increased energy efficiency. Blocks 86% of the sun's ultraviolet rays.
AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon2
Unique Low-E technology delivers balanced insulation from colder winters and moderate summers.
- Two panes of glass with Advanced Low-E protection and insulating argon7 between the panes. Blocks 85% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Three panes of glass also available on select product lines for increased energy efficiency. Blocks 87% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
SunDefense™ Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon2
Allows in visible light and provides a clear view, while helping to block the heat of the sun.
- Two panes of glass with SunDefense Low-E protection and insulating argon7 between the panes. Blocks 94% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Three panes of glass also available on select product lines for increased energy efficiency. Blocks 95% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
NaturalSun Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon7
Provides excellent insulation from the cold, while allowing the sun's heat to flow in and warm your home.
- Two panes of glass with NaturalSun Low-E protection and insulating argon7 between the panes. Blocks 69% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Three panes of glass also available on select product lines for increased energy efficiency. Blocks 73% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
HurricaneShield® Products with Impact-Resistant Glass
Areas that experience
- Exceptionally strong structural polymer interlayer that holds glass together if shattered.
- Strong protection from flying debris.
- Ultraviolet protection.
- Noise control.
- Increased safety and security.
Obscure Insulating Glass
that require privacy.
- Low-E insulating glass with a textured surface.
- Lets the sun shine in while obscuring the view.
- Ideal for bathrooms or bedrooms.
Tinted Insulating Glass
To help control
the glare of the sun.
- Helps block the sun’s rays.
- Keeps rooms that get direct sun cooler.14
Laminated Insulating Glass
To increase safety
and noise control.
- Polymer interlayer that holds the glass together if it’s shattered.
- Provides added protection from intruders.
- Reduces outside noise.
Tempered Insulating Glass
Strength and safety.
- Toughened or strong glass similar to that used in automobile windshields.
- Used where injuries from broken glass are a concern.
- Usually shatters into small, square fragments instead of sharp shards when broken.
- Has no polymer interlayer to hold it together like laminated glass, so glass does fall apart.
Available on all Pella windows and patio doors.
Pella's recommended glass for your region.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has divided the country into regions based on their energy-efficiency needs.
Look for your region on this ENERGY STAR® performance map.
Pella and ENERGY STAR®
What is ENERGY STAR?
ENERGY STAR is the simple choice for energy efficiency achievements. People across America have looked to the EPA's ENERGY STAR program for guidance on how to save energy, save money, and protect the environment. Behind each blue label is a product, building, or home that is independently certified to use less energy and cause fewer of the emissions that contribute to climate change. Today, ENERGY STAR, is the most widely recognized symbol for energy efficiency in the world, helping families and businesses save $24 billion in 2012 alone. For more information go to energystar.gov.
- Top quality led high bay lamp manufacturer- hepetech China
- Empowering People, Making a Difference. Disability Placement Services. I Can! strive to change preconceived attitudes and perceptions that exist regarding persons with a disability
- I launched my decorating service. This has taken me across the country decorating all sorts of homes many of my friends were moving out of home or buying their first property and coming to me for advice about Interior Designer We are a Newcastle based consultancy and would love to hear about your design project